Hey there!
Welcome to Our Tanglin Halt, a space created by a future resident who is deeply passionate about the stories, developments, and transformations unfolding in this beloved neighbourhood.
Tanglin Halt has always been more than just an estate. It is a community with history, character, and soul. As the area undergoes redevelopment, many of us are eager to understand what is changing and what new possibilities lie ahead.
This blog aims to document that journey.
A little more about me: I have a keen interest in urban planning and design in Singapore, and have been closely following the transformation of Tanglin Halt and other estates, for many years now. I enjoy exploring how our neighbourhoods evolve, the planning decisions behind them, and what these changes mean for the communities that call them home.
Just a disclaimer, information shared here is gathered by me from publicly available sources, announcements, discussions, and my own on‑ground observations. Wherever possible, I will try to document these sources. Alongside these factual updates, I will also share my personal opinions, observations and hypotheses, as I am genuinely excited to see how our neighbourhood evolves.
I hope this blog serves as a useful resource for anyone interested in following Tanglin Halt's transformation!✌🏻

Comments
Post a Comment